9:45-10:30 - Sunday Small Groups
In Sunday Small Groups, we are currently in a church-wide curriculum titled titled “The Gospel Project” (began on 9/9/12). The Gospel Project is a Christ-centered curriculum that examines the grand narrative of Scripture and how the gospel transforms the lives of those it touches. Over a three-year plan of study, each session immerses participants — adults, students, and kids alike — in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to missions from Genesis to Revelation.
The Gospel Project is designed to unify an entire church under a single Christ-centered curriculum. Separate study plans for adults, students, and kids ensure the proper focus and depth for each age group.
If you are not presently plugged in to a Small Group class we encourage you to find one and if you need help let us know! If you're new to our church & need help finding a class, come into the educational building (just behind sanctuary building) and the Sunday School administration will make sure you get to the appropriate class!
Sunday Small Group offerings are as follows:
- Children/Youth (through High School)
- "Precious Ones" - under 3
- "The Little Ones" - 3, 4 and 5
- "Jesus' Lambs" - 1st & 2nd & 3rd grades
- "Young Believers" - 4th & 5th grades
- "Junior Varsity" - Middle School (6th-8th)
- "Varsity" - High School (9th-12th)
- Adults (all genders)
- "1825 Ministries" - ages 18-25
- "Disciples" - younger adults ~25-44
- "Cross Bearers" - adults ~45-54
- "Christian Friends" - adults ~55-65
- "Helping Hands" - seniors ~65+
- Adult Women
- "Glory Bound" - women ~25-64