WHEN WE MEET
Our Worship Service meets on Sundays from 10:00-11:00am
CAN WE WORSHIP WITH YOU ONLINE?
Yes absolutely. Tune-in to our YouTube Channel or Facebook page at 10am to worship with us LIVE. Or you can stream the service or sermon content any time after on the following platforms:
Listen to the Sermon on Most Podcast Platforms:
Alexa Enabled Devices (“Alexa, play We Are Bethany Podcasts”)
Other Platforms (Search: “We Are Bethany Podcasts”)
WHAT WILL SERVICES BE LIKE?
Sundays Gatherings are an opportunity to receive, give, and experience the joy and renewal of seeking God in community with other believers and individuals who are looking to grow in spiritual understanding. Each week our services feature:
- Congregational worship in song led by our Worship Team
- Music from our Bethany Choir
- Practical, Gospel-centered preaching
- On a regular, but non-weekly basis, we also worship together in the taking of Communion and the Celebration of Baptisms
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
We suggest arriving roughly 10-15 minutes before the Worship Service. This will allow you time to enter the building and find a seat. For those needing to take children to the nursery it might help to arrive 15-20 minutes ahead of time to help your little ones get situated and find your way around the building. To help you find your way around we have Connect Team members stationed around the building to answer any questions you might have or to help you find your way.
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR CHILDREN DURING THE WORSHIP SERVICE?
- NURSERY and PRE-K: Our nursery is staffed with loving leaders who have passed background checks, been trained and have a deep desire to provide your little ones with a safe space to have fun and make new friends! We have two groups available: Infants thru 2 years and Pre-K (3-4 year old’s). Both groups meet in our Nursery area in our Education Building.
- FAMILY ROOM: We have a Family Room available for parents with children under 2 who may not be ready for the nursery yet, nursing mothers, and infants who get a little restless during the service. We stream our service in the Family Room, so parents do not have to miss any part of the service. The Family Room is located next to our Nursery area.
- KIDS’ ADVENTURE PACKS: Each week we will have activity pages, crayons and items for kids.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Most of those who attend church with us dress casually, but as a multi-generational church you’ll see dress run the gamut: Jeans, polos, button ups, dresses/skirts, capris, and even an occasional suit. Even on stage you will see people in jeans and sneakers, dresses and sometimes jackets. Just be you and you’ll fit right in!
HOW DO I GET THERE?
We are located at 3417 Rolesville Road (Wendell). We are roughly 4.5 miles from East Wake High School, Knightdale High School and Rolesville High School. Once inside we have plenty of signs to direct you and Connect Team members ready to guide you or answer any questions you might have.
DO I HAVE TO GIVE AN OFFERING OR TITHE?
Not at all! In fact, we do not even pass an offering plate during our services. Instead, we provide offering boxes positioned conveniently at the rear of the Worship Center and in the Lobby, so people can give as they feel led. Many people use our online giving option as well. Giving is one of the ways believers respond in faith and worship, so we want to do all we can to help believers worship this way. Any offerings we receive support the full range of ministries we offer in the church and community, and around the world. Any time anyone is visiting with us, we want them to come and get to know us, without feeling any pressure to have to give.
WILL I BE SINGLED OUT IF I VISIT YOUR CHURCH?
Nope! We hope you will be greeted, shown where to go if you ask and made to feel welcome but we will not make you do anything you’re not comfortable with.
One thing we do ask of those visiting with us is that they fill out a Connect Card, but that is not required. If you do fill one out, we will likely follow up with you via email to see how your visit with us went and to answer any questions you have, but we will not pressure you to return. (Although, we hope you will!)
Small Groups are an important part of being in a faith community. These groups allow for more intimate spaces to learn, grow, discuss matters of life and faith, serve, care for others and pray together with others. We have a variety of groups that meet at different times on Sundays. If you would like more information about the groups we have available and when and where they meet, click here to learn more or email us at email@example.com and someone will be in touch soon.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE YOU TAKING IN LIGHT OF COVID-19?
We have a number of measures and options in place:
- For those who would like a little more space but would still like to worship in-person, we have plenty of space in our Overflow Room located in our Family Life Center.
- Sanitizing all traffic and worship spaces before, between and after each service.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available as needed.
- We are not mandating the use of masks but we do encourage them.
We’re excited you’re considering joining us. We can’t wait to meet you!
Have a question before you come? Ask it below: